There are 5 Simple Steps that have become apart of my daily routine in order to keep my skin popping! 😍
• Washing your face with a cleanser, removing all of the dirt & oil from your face before you go to bed & when you wake up in the morning..twice a day is good.
• Some people skip this step but it can be VERY important when removing the access oil and dirt from your pores.
• Exfoliating is very beneficial..it’s like a deep clean for your pores. It’s not recommended to do everyday but twice a week is always good! It leaves your skin glowing & feeling smooth.
• No one wants dry skin! After being somewhat rough on your skin from cleansing it to exfoliating, can leave your skin looking dry. This is why it’s important to moisturize whether your using an actual moisturizing product or plain lotion, the skin needs to stay hydrated.
5. Drinking PLENY of Water
• Drinking lots of water is not only good for your health but for your skin too! Remember, we ARE what we EAT/DRINK..that is why drinking a lot of soda or eating a lot of fried foods can affect your skin negatively. Water also helps keep your skin hydrated.
Oil Free Acne Stress Control
This toner works wonders on my skin! I usually use an all natural based toner on my skin but when I get lazy I use this product..
It gets deep into my pores & gets rid of access dirt I may have missed while washing my face.
It is from my FAVORITE & ONLY company I use (Neutrogena)
•Treats acne before it emerges
•Eliminates oil & shine
•Refreshes & soothes
After washing & drying my face, I take a cotton swab & cover it with the toner & apply it to my face like I’m removing makeup but what you really doing is removing any access dirt from your pores.. Once it dries, apply a moisturizer.
If you suffer from combination skin this is the way to go for the summer time!
Hey guys! I know I’ve been MIA for months now without notice..& just want to apologize to the ones that follow me faithfully for skin advice, formulas & my everyday tips. I’m definitely coming back with a lot of new material & I hope you guys love it!
I was going through some personal issues in my life which forced me to take a break from social media but now that I’m in a better space, I can’t wait to start posting again 🤗
What is a face toner?!
Toner is used to cleanse the skin and shrink the appearance of pores..toner is usually applied using a dry cotton wool after washing your face and before moisturizing.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Skin Type: Normal, Oily
- Known as cider vinegar or ACV, a type of vinegar made from cider/apple. It is an ancient & common remedy that has been used for thousands of years. Make sure to mix your apple cider vinegar with water before applying it to your skin.
2. Green Tea
Skin Type: Dry, Normal & Oily
- Green tea is a lightly oxidized tea. It is rich in antioxidants, amino acids & many other nutrients! It has the ability to make the skin feel silky. Make sure to brew one cup of green tea and once it has cooled down it is ready for use.
3. Lemon Juice
Skin Type: Oily
- Lemon juice is an antioxidant that contains vitamin C, calcium, potassium and many other nutrients that help the skin as well as the body overall. Lemon juice can brighten dark spots as well as remove access oil from the skin! Make sure to squeeze fresh lemon juice into warm water, mix and apply!
4. Rose Water
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Oily
- Rose water is flavored water made by steeping rose petals in water. It contains anti inflammatory properties that help reduce the redness of irritated skin. It also helps get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It can also be used as a perfume! Just add 1/2 cup of rose petals (fresh or dried) to 2 cups filtered water..mix & apply!
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Oily
- Chamomile is a herb that has been used for thousands of years. It is the common name for several daisy like plants of the family Asteraceae. The plant is extremely soothing making it ideal for extreme skin conditions. It can ease the pain from dry skin that has become patchy and flaky as well as help to relax the skin! To make Chamomile Toner, soak 1/2 cup of dried chamomile in 2 cups of filtered water. You can also use Chamomile tea instead of making your own!
Good afternoon beautiful people! Thanks for taking the time to out to read this…I just wanted to take the time to share some motivation with you all 😊
I know we all live busy lives and may have a million and one things going on that may keep us busy throughout the day. A lot of us have kids, married, working very demanding jobs or have obligations that will force us focus more on others.
If no one told you, I’m here to tell you to take an hour or two, a whole day or even a week to just focus on you! Pamper yourself, go shopping, workout, get your nails done, get a facial, get a massage..whatever makes you happy & stress free! It is very important that throughout your hectic schedule you are eating healthy, working out as much as possible and drinking plenty of water! You also want to feel good about the skin your in, treating your skin night and day like your supposed to will not only boost your self esteem but will contribute to living a stress free lifestyle!
Always remember despite what you may be going through make sure you are always taking care of yourself mentally, physically & spiritually. You only get one physical body and you should want to make sure it’s in the best condition while your still alive on this earth.
Have you tried this rejuvenating facial spray??
It’s used to set your makeup, soothe your skin when dehydrated & bring it back to life! This all natural facial spray contains one of my favorite product, Aloe Vera!
You can pick this up at your local Walmart, Whole Foods or CVS..you can also order this online!
Here one of my loyal followers has tried out my DIY clay masks as well as following my natural skin care regemins & tips! His skin has cleared up tremendously in the last 6 weeks all thanks to his new natural skin care routine 😍
Here are a few natural tips in maintaining healthy & glowing skin..These 5 simple tips will keep your skin smooth, clear & glowing without a doubt! Also, when you do decide to wear your makeup, your makeup will pop even more because you took care of the foundation first which is your skin.
- MOISTURIZE NIGHT & DAY! In order to help your skin stay smooth & glow you must moisturize!
- Make sure your applying an (alcohol free) TONER NIGHT & DAY after you wash your face..this will help get rid of the access dirt, makeup or grime in your pores.
- Drinking a cup of HOT TEA (with lemon) as often as you can is a plus & helps detoxify your body which gets rid of impurities & cleanses your skin & giving you that youthful glow
- EXFOLIATE TWICE A WEEK! Doing this will remove all of the access dirt and grime on your face that you couldn’t see as well as soften your skin & give you that “fresh face”
- STOP TOUCHING YOUR FACE SO MUCH! Most people break out because they’re touching their face so much & dont even know it..Think about what your touching all day everyday.. 🤔
Made myself an all natural sugar scrub (exfoliant) which extracts all of the dirt & grime I can’t see in my pores & leaves my skin smooth & clear 😌💕
I decided to use some of my favorite products to exfoliate! Each of these products contain natural benefits for the skin!
As you may know exfoliating is preferred to use once a week, it’s best known for extracting dirt from the skin, removing dead skin as well as opening up pores having the skin appear smooth and clear!
Ingredients for my sugar exfoliant:
- 1/2 CUP of organic sugar or brown sugar
- 1/8 CUP of Aloe Vera Gel
- 1/4 CUP of Virgin Cocunut Oil
-Mix or Blend together using a regular bowl & spoon or a blender
-While applying to your face moisturize into your skin for 5 min and wash off using warm water